Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

An Australian brand, My Bearded Pigeon which has stand "love of vintage images and modern organic textiles” created this Map Cushions. This map cushions feature maps of regions, countries and famous cities across the globe and could make for some original decorative elements. Moreover, with their vivid color palette, turns them into decor distracters, which are always good if you want spicing up the interior design of a particular room. Featured with tiny vintage maps of Paris, Chicago, New York, London, Sydney (and many others), map cushions could serve as an inspired gift for a traveler or for a friend with a strong passion for a certain city.

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Where Do You Want to Sleep Tonight? Map Cushions by My Bearded Pigeon

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »